1. Read the Instructions Carefully and Press 'PROCEED' button to proceed further.
2. Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the Applicant should keep ready, the following details/ documents:
3. The Applicant should fill up all the required information i.e., Personal Details, Contact Details, Marriage Venue etc. correctly.
4. Applicant should upload the scanned (digital) image for Identity Proof, Booking Copy of Venue, Invitation Card and Booking Copy of Registered Sound System/ Band Party (Size of file should be between 100kb to 500kb).
5. Applicant should upload PDF file for Indemnity Bond. (Size of file should be between 100kb to 1MB).
6. On completion of Registration, Applicant will receive a message in the registerd Mobile Number which contains the Application Number.
7. When the Application will Approve/ Reject by the Dy. Commissionerate of Police, Bhubaneswar then Applicant will get another Approval/ Rejection message in the registered Mobile Number.
8. After getting Approval message Applicant have to pay the challan amount. For reference go through given bellow details: -
9. On successfully completion of payment, Applicant have to Upload the Challan Copy in the given link: Click
10. After verification completed Applicant will get the final confirmation message. Then Applicant can download the Licence Certificate from the link Click.
11. Marriage application must be submitted 72 hours before the date of ceremony, but not earlier than 15 days.
12. For technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at:
Contact No.: +916742540555 (Time: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM *Expect Sunday & Public Holidays)